Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PAINFUL ; HARD

PEK CEK LEH~~~

today
i didn't feel very well
was painful whole day edi... ...
really pain
I can't bear ah~~~
HOW ???


I HATE YOU , MY "DEAR FRIENDS"

B'cause you , let me feel painful whole day
Also you , let me feel bad whole day

ALL OF YOU!!!

YOU.
YOU.
YOU.

I HATE YOU.

hiazzz... ... ....





WOW~~~
EXAM was coming soon
need hard to study again lol...
HOW???
I don't know how to do BOOK KEEPING & MATHS leh~~~
[ DIE ]
die again@.@
then.
other subjects need hard to review again lol...
cause I were forgot everything before the teacher was teaching it
HIAZZZ... ....
HARD.
really HARD
need add oil edi...

HATE EXAM ALSO@.@

today will be my last day to play PC lol>.<
cause
EXAM mah~~~
EXAM will be MOST

MOST.
MOST.
MOST.

know???

EXAM lik the KING & QUEEN
so
we must respect it
haha^^

expect NEXT TUESDAY^^

GAMBATEH~~~

ADD OIL~~~

^^



tmr no need school
happy^^
but .
need to review about my EXAM lol>.<

2 comments:

P.Ling ♥ said...

halo
sha po
u hate who???

晓霜 said...

reply P.Ling said:

haha