Friday, January 8, 2010

〈random〉

what happen nw???
i no know..
jz feel someone was away far from me...
scare...
scare u all leave from me
really scare...
i no like loneliness
i hate only myself at my life
although i did' t trust any friends but i scare lost u all
cause u all are my friends...
is best friends....
know???
hope u all can realize me......


sad~~~
i jz ask u only no any hostility
but
u know u gv me what expression???
that expression was made me angry u
can' t ask u anything???
or
u no wan ans any questions???


from that day start
i feel u all was forgot me edi
but
i hope my feeling was wrong
really hope~~~


everytime call me go out
i did' t trust u all no know what happen is me
i think u all must be know what happen is me
so i' m really sad when i were heard what are u talking about me at that time
but
i can' t do anything
jz can do nth was happen then continue my work or other
really sad~~~
not one time edi
i heard more lik that
but
i also can' t do anything
cause that is true
is true
any person can' t changing it
expect u all come to do my parents......
if not......
please....don' t said more about me;also don' t said more about this question when i' m together with u all...


i know u all was getting FREEDOM
but
please know until nw i haven getting it~~~
know???

ANYTHING CAN GV ME DO NW???
VERY SAD~~~
HOW????
WHY THIS QUESTION WANTED HAPPEN AT ME???
WHY???
WHY???
WHY???
I CAN' T DO ANYTHING NW...
HOW???
THIS QUESTIONS CAN SETTLE FASTER???

I DON' T HAVE ANY GRASP~


or
all questions are happen from me???

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

wah.. you seriously need to improve your english.. ><" and also.. dont be sad lar.. if they din realize you.. that means.. they are not good friends.. make some other friends lo~ ^^ gambateh ya~

晓霜 said...

thx u wish ah~~~
yaya...
u are talking right...
not improve my english la,no*suan* me lo~~~
^^

SuJunn said...

we was very realise u.....
i also haven't get FREEDOM...
i also very sad to my friends....
i hope we are the best of your friends....please to believe us....

晓霜 said...

ok
i will do it if i can
i will try also will do my best
thx ...


^^